Conveyors are a group of devices so called short transportation designed to transport chosen load types in a given direction. Conveyors are very significant for internal transport, since they allow fast cargo transporting in particular production line sections.
Depending on destination the following products can be conveyed:
- pallets (wooden as well as plastic);
- cardboards and bags;
- plastic containers;
- car tyres;
- steel structures (pipes, profiles);
- packings and sheet metal packages;
- and other loads of various dimensions and weight.
Depending on the construction, the following types of conveyors are distinguished:
- Belt Conveyor
- Chain conveyor
- Strip Conveyors
- Driven roller conveyors
- Non Driven roller conveyors
- Lifting conveyor