The chain conveyor transports the elements by usage of the chain strings. The drive is transferred from the gear motor to the driving shaft. It enables to maintain constant rotational speed of each string. The chains slide on special slide profile. That profile is made of plastics with high wear resistance. The whole is assembled on stiff and stable frame.
The chain conveyors are mostly used in transport of the elements placed in boxes or on pallets, parts with non-uniform bottom or the elements with large width.
Due to type of transported medium the chain conveyors might have from 2 to 6 strings.
It is possible to use the special bids on chains.
Standard groups of conveyors:
- KFE 5/8″ – capacity up to 1000kg
- KFD 5/8″ or KFE 3/4″- capacity up to 2000kg (D- presents duplex chain)
- KFE 1″ – capacity up to 3000kg
- Chain conveyorsThe lifted chain conveyors are recommended to co-operation with roller conveyors (during transfer of goods from one transporting line to another).
- Lifting of chain conveyors is carried out in accordance with clients’ requirements: pneumatically, mechanically or hydraulically.
- During execution of big height or service of several levels then we used hydraulic tables or elevators.
- Change of transporting medium direction is carried out by usage of turn tables with external chain conveyor. It is realized by implementation of turning device, where the chain conveyor is build over. Range of turn tables work is: 90°-360°.
… and many, many others chain conveyors and completely transporting systems designed and executed in accordance with individual requirements of the Client.